Blogs are composed of two main areas where you publish your content: Posts and Pages.
Pages on blogs are normally used for information that you want to share with your readers but don’t expect to update frequently.
Here’s the key differences between pages and posts:
All you need to do to write a new page is:
- Go to Pages > Add New in your dashboad
- Give your page a Title
- Add your content
- When finished writing click Publish.
This video introduces you to:
- The Post > Add Page menu item
- The Editor and the publish module
- Adding a title, adding your content to the visual editor
- Changing a page to a subpage
- Previewing page
- Saving Drafts and publishing pages