This video introduces you to:
- How to embed a YouTube video onto a new line.
- How to embed YouTube videos amongst other content.
WordPress now makes it possible to embed media like videos, images, text, and more from other websites into a post or page by just adding the URL to the media into your content area.
Provided the media is from an allowed site all you need to do is:
- Add the URL of the media on its own line (not hyperlinked).
- Click Publish.
- WordPress automatically converts the URL into an embed when the post is viewed.
This method can be used to embed media from any of the following sites:
- Flickr (videos and images)
- Google Video
- WordPress.tv (VideoPress-type videos)